Green dentistry is a high-tech approach that reduces the environmental impact of dental practices and encompasses a service model for dentistry that supports and maintains wellness.
Green dentistry meets the needs of millions of wellness lifestyle patients, and helps dental professionals protect planetary and community health, as well as the financial health of their practices.
Together, green dental practices, green dental patients and companies offering green dental products are transforming the dental industry through adoption of the EDA’s green dentistry model.
- Reduces waste and pollution.
- You’d be surprised how much waste and pollution is generated by a single dental practice.
- Saves water, energy and money.
- It’s time for every industry to conserve resources, and dentistry has an important role to play.
- Is high-tech.
- Many innovations on the leading edge of dental technology are also better for patients and the planet.
- Supports a wellness lifestyle.
- A growing community of consumers seeks dental professionals who share their values of personal and planetary wellness.